Hosting Higher Education Institution:
|UNIVERSITE SAVOIE MONT BLANC|
|Monday, 22 June, 2020 to Saturday, 27 June, 2020|
Maximum number of participants:
Deadline for applying:
|Thursday, 23 April, 2020|
|Accommodation not provided|
Contact person details:
|INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE
27, rue Marcoz 73 000 Chambéry (France)
+33 479 758 317 - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS IT?
A staff week of intensive French language learning and cultural activities.
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
All staff of international universities who would like to brush up their French in one of the most beautiful parts of France, and discover the French culture. The number of seats is limited and only 3 participants from the same university will be accepted.
Please note that this staff week is a "french immersion" and is therefore not adapted to absolute beginners.
In Chambéry. Several excursions and activities around Chambéry will be organised.
The programme will start on June 22nd (expected arrival of all participants on June 21st) and end on the 26th or 27th (optionnal excursion) (expected departure on June 27th or 28th)
- 20 hrs of French language (several French level groups ranging from A2 to C1)
- Visit of the historical cities of Annecy and Chambéry;
- Excursions to the mountains and/or lakes;
- INLCLUDED: tuition fees for French courses, excursions, 2 dinners
- NOT INCLUDED: accommodation (6 nights), transportation to and from Chambéry, meals (lunches and 3 dinners), & all additional personal expenses.
- Optional excursion to Chamonix on Saturday 27 June 2019 at an additional price: 40€, including transportation from Chambéry to Chamonix way and back + the entrance ticket to the top of the Aiguille du Midi. Meal not included.
We do not provide accommodation.
However, after your registration, we will recommend you some hotels with a good price/quality ratio in the city centre of Chambéry to make your stay easier.
If you wish to attend this staff week please follow these instructions:
We will open several level groups (A1/A2 to C1). In order to know exactly what your level is and to evaluate you all according to the same criteria, we ask you BEFORE COMPLETING THE QUESTIONNAIRE to take a test of French as a Foreign Language (FLE) online.
1) make this online test (about 45 minutes).
2) At the end of the test, your level will be communicated to you (A1-A2-B1-B2-C1-C2). Note it, and close the web page without registering on the site.
3) Complete this registration questionnaire: a question about your level will be asked, thank you to tick the appropriate box.
NOTE that you will not receive an automatic confirmation email. We will contact you to inform you of the outcome of your application.