Hosting Higher Education Institution:
|University of Milano-Bicocca|
|Monday, 7 May, 2018 to Friday, 11 May, 2018|
Maximum number of participants:
Deadline for applying:
|Sunday, 15 April, 2018|
|Accommodation not provided|
Contact person details:
The University of Milano-Bicocca is pleased to open its doors to European Universities colleagues, during its first Staff training week, from 07 to 11 May 2018.
The project aims to provide an opportunity for an exchange of experiences and good practices. All guests are invited to introduce their Universities.
The project is a modular one and will engage colleagues on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. In 2018, the University of Milano-Bicocca celebrates its 20th anniversary with a series of events, including the Europe Day, to which colleagues will be invited to participate on Wednesday 9 May.
The modules are as follows:
1. Bicocca Presentation: numbers and projects. Students: the core of the University
2. University Library Resources and Research
3. Summer School, Master and English Teaching.
4. Open Badges, Bologna Process and transversal knowledge for students and Administrative staff: Refresher training for Administrative Staff. Language Classes.
5. Orientation and mentoring services for higher education.
The applicants can explicit the topics of their interest, that shall be discussed during the afternoons, according to the availability of Bicocca's staff. The activities are conceived from the perspective of the exchange of good practices and mutual sharing of knowledge, therefore after each module there is a round table discussion planned.
MONDAY, 7 May 2018
9:00 Registration at the welcome Office
9:30 Welcome meeting. Presentation of the University of Milano-Bicocca;
10:15 Presentation of participants' home institutions experiences sharing. Round Table
11:30 Visit to the Campus: classroooms, Bars, Gym, Canteen, Nursery school for the children of Bicocca employees.
TUESDAY, 8 May 2018
9:30 The University Library: Resources and Research
11.30 Orientation and Mentoring services for higher education. Round Table
WEDNESDAY, 9 May 2018
THURSDAY, 10 May 2018
9:30 Summer School, Masters, English teaching. Round table
17:30 Dragon boat
FRIDAY, 11 May 2018
9:30 Open badges, Bologna Process and transversal knowledge for students and administrative staff; Refresh training for administrative staff. Round Table
Awarding "Staff training" certificates*
* Please note. participants will receive their certificate of attendance if they have completed at least 75% of the scheduled hours.